Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Stress Yo Yo is Up

Blog The stress yo yo.  Up and down and up again. 

The latest on the visa saga.  One of the other families that is going down from the US to Brazil put their visas in 11 days before us.  We were looking at their process for some idea what might happen to us (since we had no info on the strike itself.)  

Well their visas are done.  

 I'm trying not to freak out.  Just like Flynn Rider from Tangled like this .

I'm just on the verge, it is so near the surface, but I'm not going to freak out!

So what does the mean for us?  Still the strike is not "over" but apparently there are still some people working.  So still we are not sure, but we have a better idea.  

So add 11 days from when we put ours in.  Then add 7 days to get it to LA, to the consulate, that's August 4th. 

 I am trying not to Freak out!  

It is a flood of emotions.  I'm crying because I am not ready.  I do not want to say goodbye to family and friends.  I super stressed because my to do list is still at 86 things to dos.  Literally.  

But it still isn't for sure, which drives me crazy.  But I will start "doing" like it is Aug 4th.  

But maybe I can bring my stress level down a few notches and just not go right when our visas are ready.  Right?  Maybe, just ,maybe I could go when I am good and ready!

 A girl can dream.

1 comment:

  1. Give me five things on your list and I'll do them! 801 7268685. One, buy swim diapers. OK, give me four more!

    ReplyDelete