Thursday, January 17, 2013

Moving on


Let's not let fear keep us from moving on with life! (and I didn't want the last post to stay as the most current one.)

Today was a lazy day of summer, after our three hours of Portuguese.

We played in the rain we = Miles, Felix and I. It was a warm rain. We sailed seed pods down the gutter. And we sang "Singing in the Rain.". Pretty darn idyllic, eh? The girls played Polly's (little plastic dolls) all day. We watched Bugs Life (I sure didn't appreciate when the cockroaches showed up, they are the true villains.) It was Felix's choice for video today and he didn't watch any of it. He doesn't like to be crowded with everyone.

I cleaned out the pool. Or at least started to. We are having a BBQ again this weekend for church. We are trying o make it a family gathering, but I am not sure if it will happen.

The house looked like it had exploded by the end of our lazy day. So we gathered team Pexton and did a 5 minute clean up. That means we all hit one room for 5 minutes and by golly a lot gets done. It isn't perfect but it is way better than before.

We ended the day with a little video game (toy story mania), scriptures, and Lego Magazine.

Aren't these posts a little one sided? Shall we hear from Jamison on the goings on?

Maybe tomorrow. He is in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. And I really don't want to interrupt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment