Saturday, July 13, 2013
Things We Notice
The houses have no walls and gates
It is so dry and hot, it is like walking into an oven!
Stairs?! (in Brazil we have one floor, here with high altitude the stairs were tough.)
Where is my clutch pedal? What is my left foot supposed to do?
And . . . I love cruise control for hours and hours of driving fun (Utah to Kansas)
Oh, Mexican food! Fresh tortilla chips!
OH Sweet Potato Fries! With fry sauce!?!?
Romaine lettuce!
Wendy's Apple Pecan Salad is the most perfect salad on the planet!
Fresh from the farm green beans
Lemonade!
I don't need a GPS! ( I even made it out of Sandy without one.)
I can go for a run Anywhere! (no neighborhood walls to fence me in)
Everything seems like is on sale (and when school supplies are really on sale AND have a coupon I will walk out of the store $100 dollars later)
It is still weird to me that I will see people and it is like it had been a week since I saw them last, not almost a year.
I can eavesdrop! I understand what everyone says!
Jamison- we have too much stuff (enough toys for two houses? that is too much stuff)
Seats in the car don't fit as well. (The honda is made for fat Americans and the lumbar support isn't as nice as the Fiat in Brazil)
The roads are so nice (plenty of practice driving to Kansas) ( on our way home from Kansas he couldn't figure out what was wrong with the GPS, until we realized the Home button was calculating the drive back to Brazil. yikes! it never finished calculating. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment