Jamison has left before on airplanes to different countries for business. But watching him drive away just now is so painfully hard.
I should be with him. I want to be with him. I can't be with him.
We just couldn't leave the kids here in Brazil while both of us were in a different country.
He told me to be strong. So I will need to be strong until Tuesday (after he gets back, and after Grace's birthday) , and then I will melt.
Thank you for your prayers, we can really feel a difference with them.
I love you Kris and wish you could all be here. Jamison spent the evening with us last night. We loved the pretty chocolates he brought us. We will all have an arm around him while he is here. I'm sending you and each of your cute kiddos big hugs too. Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete