So what are our favorite things about Brazil so far? The people, the friends, the chocolate, the beach, the market, the lack of stop signs.
We are at an interesting point. We have adjusted to life here. Things seem normal. Yet we haven't exhausted our learning opportunities and new things to do . I do have to confess the last time we went to the beach one child actually said they were bored. Isn't it appalling? It only lasted five minutes and they found a new game to play in the sand.
But now it is changing to fall so I don't know if we will go to the beach as often. So when we do go back they won't be bored anymore.
Speaking of seasonal changes I wore a long sleeve shirt today! Isn't it remarkable!
One thing Jamison and I will miss when we go back to the US is the driving. It was pretty crazy when we first came, but now the thought of actually stopping to a full and complete stop at a stop sign seems nigh unto impossible.

No comments:
Post a Comment