Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Fun!

I just love Easter Egg Hunts.

I love the hiding. I love the excitement of kids running around searching for candy. I loved that it all worked out and Brazilian kids loved it too.

 After the first round we had to do it again. So we collected all the eggs, filled them again, hid them again, and ran around searching for candy again!



Afterwards we took part in a Brazilian tradition. I don't know what it is called, but I call it Fill-the-Enormous-Balloon-with-Candy-like-a-PiƱata game. Abby cried just in anticipation that she wouldn't get any candy. I had a hard time being understanding as I was holding all her candy from the easter egg hunt. But the other leaders were more sympathetic and helped her get candy just for her.



Tonight we also took Grace to the movies. She has been reading the wizard of Oz books (like15 of them). So we saw the new Oz movie. Apparently it wasn't like the books, oh well. We had a fun time anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Was the movie in English or Portuguese? Or did it have subtitles?

    ReplyDelete