Woah.
Doesn't he look old in this picture. All mature and self assured.
I love this kid.
We had a birthday party with his friends last Friday. I am so grateful for his friends. It was a little disappointing that less than half of those invited came, but we had a great time anyway, even when the power went out for 2 hours. The kids played in the rain (until the lightning got too close and scary). And what matters is that Oliver had the time of his life. Nerf guns, legos, chasing friends, friends chasing him, making homemade Lofthouse cookies, playing video games (before the power went out of course).
| Oliver's Lego Chima party |
| Oliver's Universe Party: Star Wars, Tron, Ninjago |
| Oliver's Tron party (6 years old) |
The day after we went to the beach. It was a good day. Even Felix got in the water which hasn't happened for months! Jamison and I both grabbed the camera when we saw him playing in the water.
Today for the family party he came home from school, did NOT have to practice, watched a lego movie, ate some dinner, and then opened his much anticipated present. Lego Chima speedors. He was very excited. It was all he wanted, it was all he needed.
I was touched by our friends at home that remembered his birthday and sent him gifts for his baptism too. We also got a few phone calls from home as well. Thank you for thinking of him. You are all so nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment