Sitting in the shade on a park bench sipping my cold coconut water. I can actually hear the birds singing. It has been a long time since that has happened.
But I will be so happy when I get an after school hug from two special three year olds.
Miles went straight to class and started playing. There were some really screaming kids that scared Felix so I stayed with him. The teacher wanted we to go but Felix was so fearful I couldn't. I really want him to transition smoothly. Whining is one thing but fear is another.
Miles didn't like the snack, so Felix ate his. A bonus for being a twin. Miles really wanted to go to the park and was mad when we went back for singing time. I had prepared a sign with each school activity in order and the teachers veered off what the told us in the meeting.
After playtime outside Felix got his trucks and Miles found his action Heros. So again the teachers told me to leave. I did. I had a lovely time shopping at the street market by myself.
I would have gone home to get some things done but as a walked back all the street parking was full and a didn't want to be late picking up the boys trying to find a new space.
No comments:
Post a Comment