How is Miles: he is just his normal cute self. He gets asked a lot what happens. We say he got hurt at the park, and people are caring and concerned. Miles reassures them, "It's not bleeding! It is OK." The bruise has been turning some lovely shades of purple.
| Day 1 |
| Day 3 - so sad - |
| Such a sweet little guy! |
My head was fine. I had a great day yesterday and today. I hope to prep again for soccer tomorrow and avoid any injuries.
And for your information you might want to call /video chat with us in the next 30 days or so before the time change. We will "Spring Forward" on October 20 and around that time you will fall back, which separates us by two hours.
Upcoming posts to look forward to, on how I hate parking around the twins' school, how I want to do a leaf collection from the amazing variety of leaves just in our neighborhood park, how I miss my dryer, how I really wanted to run to Wendy's for a chicken sandwich (which I never actually order when I am at Wendys - why pass up an Apple Pecan salad?), why it is good to not get everything you want as an adult (like blueberries), how I feel like royalty when I can just pay someone to cut my families hair (I cut Felix, Miles earlier this week, Jamison on Wednesday, and Abby and Oliver tonight, whew. Grace asked for one but her hair is so thick, yet fine I don't know how, and don't really want to mess it up.) it was so nice on our home visit to get all four kids done at once at a real hair cut place, and it was confirmed again today that Brazilians do not like orange chicken.
Hey baby. I read, I read! (Just maybe 2 weeks late and then I binge.)
ReplyDeleteI forgot about the two time changes - thanks for the reminder! We'll have to set something up.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of miles are so cute! Amazing that the twins will be 4 and Mady will be 3 in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete