Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not so Happy Monday

Monday was such a crappy day.

I don't know why I haven't felt that way in a long time. I just didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to workout. I didn't want to clean. I didn't want to do anything.

But i still had things to do. Abby had a performance at school. She was a chicken. It started at 8, and we got there at 8:07. And we missed her part! I felt so horrible. When does anything start on time in Brazil?!? When I'm late, that's when.

I drove Felix and Miles to school with a lot of protests on their part. When finally get there, I look at Miles and he still has pink eye. So they can't go (no I don't make Felix go when Miles doesn't we will wait for Kindergarten for that). Miles was SO happy he sang a little song. Pure Joy! (for him) (It was a little more boisterous before I had to find my camera, Man I wish I had a GoPro camera all the time.)



I stop by the big kids school just to check on the girls and give them their eye drops. Then I leave. Then at home when I finally get Miles to sleep by reading to him, I get a call from the school that Abby has a pink eye. OK. Pack the perfectly peaceful Miles and the still awake Felix back into the cold car to go back to the school.

Get Abby. Return home. Go back in an hour for Grace, take her to swimming. Go back in an hour to school to get Oliver, pick up from swimming. Get home, kids immediately snack. What is the point of kcooking on a crappy day when kids just got a snack. "OK dinner is whatever you can find!". I think I found a plan hamburger patty with no bun. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment