After breakfast we packed up the room, and headed back to the town square for the much anticipated Stroller Cars!
Yes we let our children ride around in a little VW pushed by a man to take them for a walk around the square. The kids loved it! They loved it so much we had to come back for the little toy horse and carriage. (it took about 10 minutes of my bad portuguese to explain I didn't want a real horse, but a play horse, we saw the carriage the night before and the kids really wanted to do it (Jamison had to go back to work after the VW rides))
We headed back up to a waterfall that we can drive to. Abby and Oliver did the zip line again. This time it was a little more scary for them. But they still enjoyed most of it. I was almost all prepared with our picnic lunch. As I went to make the PBandH (honey) the bread was moldy. It was almost too much to take. But I took a LONG deep breath, and we walked to a cafe instead. I ordered 5 ham and cheese paninis, and 4 pieces of plain bread to make Felix and Miles sandwiches. It all worked out. We were probably there for 45 minutes. We felt like we owned the place. We finally all gathered and left when the cashier ran out after me. "Pagar!" Is the only word I recognized. I forgot to pay. Really! I was so sorry and embarrassed. But I paid in full and then gathered again and left.
It was about an hour and fifteen minute ride home without incident or embarrassment.
Overall a great carnaval. We didn't see any of this
but that really isn't our thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment