Friday, October 4, 2013

12 years



That is right folks. Jamison and I have been married for twelve years today!

I feel pretty lucky to have such a nice guy as my companion and my other half.

I made Lion House rolls since we had our wedding lunch at the lion house. Don't worry I bought a mix in America, but they still didn't really turn out. Dumb Oven. ( so much expectation and they turned out just OK). But the real star was homemade Black Berry Honey Butter (I didn't have raspberry jam). Oh my!

We are leaving tomorrow for a weekend get away with the family ( don't be envious it is going to rain all weekend, at the beach. Sigh. We will pack lots of card games.) so with the packing and planning we didn't celebrate huge tonight.

We went out to eat. The star of the meal was bacon wrapped chicken. I love it. It was perfectly done. The fun of the meal was that we were the only ones in the restaurant. We were that early. We were luck they were even open at 6 pm.

We came home to rolls and the other star of tonight,

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake! Can you believe I found that at Sam's club here. It is terribly expensive, R$ 69, or $35 but twelve years is worth celebrating, right!

Oh it was good! It was remarkably good! There was absolutely NO disappointment or expectations not met. Perfect! Lucky we got the kind with four types of flavors to try. Just heavenly. It was worth every penny.

1 comment: