Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Simple but Great

It has been amazing and humbling. I have only had a whisper of the pain I had yesterday.

I noticed when I drove at noon. I didn't grunt, or wince when I got into or out of the car. What a blessing.

I could help with the kids backpacks (as the helper at school hands them to me through the car window when I pick them up).

I could make dinner. I could sit in a chair. I could read the kids stories. I could pick things up off the ground.

It has been an amazing day.

And all because I said a prayer last night to be able to do what I needed to do with less pain.

I am so grateful for simple but great answers to prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Answers to prayer are great ! Especially when they are answered fast!!
    q

    ReplyDelete