Brazil
A the language is different here. The buses are different.
G When they speak you don't understand
Wow. The kids did amazing. The flight to Brazil was packed. Abby happily distributed the ear plugs to people around us and we met lots of new friends. We even found people who live in our same city only a few minutes away. I am already impressed with how nice Brazillians are.
We stuck with the plan on the plane. One video, then get ready for bed. Abby and Felix slept all the way through. Miles woke up about 1:45 minutes from when we went to bed. I didn't sleep well since I had to keep Abby and Felix from rolling off the seats. Grace didn't sleep well, but Oliver did fine.
I was amazed how well the kids traveled. Our hardest time was when they were tired and hungry before we got on the plane in Atlanta. But we got through it with only one time out.
And know we are here! The longest wait was checking all the visas and passports, but customs was just a walk through.
Here we are in our new home. Safe and sound. The kids are loving it. It is just like a hotel. They were running through the house screaming, "it's a bathroom! It's a bedroom! We have a fridge!". It was pretty cute.
Now the "fun" of unpacking those 41 bags.



You guys are troopers! Glad you're getting settled. Hope things get easier and more normal for you all! YOU'RE AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteJust finally caught up on your blog, reading all the posts... WOW! WOWWOWWOW! I love this! I'm adventuring vicariously. This is incredible. And really - I love your writing style. So REAL. Keep up the great posts! Miss you tons - definitely not the same w/o you at Twin Club events!
ReplyDelete