.......
Store (because we were at the store and I was trying to get the boys out of the car so we could make the trip fast, so I thought, maybe I should give them a choice as to what they would like to do with our day)
Home
Bored
Play, make a story
Pick up kids
Bored
Play
Pick up kids
Bored
Play a game
Make a story
Pick up kids
Bored
Play
Make a book
Pick up kids
Bored
Electronics
.......
Last the best of all the game, electronics! (as in playing a video game or ipad or computer.)
This is what bored looks like for Miles
![]() |
| Looks like he should maybe use that bike to not be so bored (in the truth both boys were having a great time with their bikes in the back yard, and I asked, is this what bored looks like?) |
Here is what he came up with,
Go Home
Electronics (notice the priority spot this take in his list)
Get Kids
Math (I asked what kind of math he wants, and he had no idea, but at least he knows the word)
Nap
Bored
this is how Felix does bored.


Bored??! LOL. Your kids need to come live with me. You've got them covered. I'll give them a little Aunt Cara boot camp and they'll be singing your praises.
ReplyDelete