Sunday, August 24, 2014

Random Pics

Isn't this the cutest little bathroom sign you have ever seen!  It is for a children's bathroom in one of the malls (here they are called "shopping" Let's go to the Shopping.")


Sorry it is on it's side, but the label is Mini Pistola de Cola, Pistola = gun, Cola= glue, I love my little glue pistol.

Stocking Up.  We decided a year supply of food here would be too much so we are doing a 3 month supply.  And I forgot my shopping bags.  It was SO much FUN to push it all through the store, unload it all at the cashier, load it all again after the cashier, unload it all in the car, the unload it all again at home.  What a workout!

Crazy bird at Jamison's work.  It kept knocking on the window. 

Settlers of Catan em Portugues!

For my brother, Scott.  This Fiat's for you, bro!

Every time I see this car I think they have spelled Golf wrong. 

School pickup at the older kid's school.  Pretty fancy, right?  (This school is one of the most expensive in the city) 


Pickup at the younger kid's school.  Pretty crazy, right?  I usually park illegally to pick up the kids (it's ok, I use my hazard lights, flashing lights excuse any illegal behavior)  This school is a free school, so a much different set of parents and cars.

Just going for a bike ride through the security gate.  We have to scan a card everytime we want to get out of our neighborhood and into our neighborhood.  Even walking.  I will have to take a picture of what looks like a jail cell when you are a pedestrian.  They take security very seriously.  It takes about 10-15 minutes of a person waiting to visit us to come through the gates.  

Jamison's favorite bike trail sign.  No you are NOT supposed to ride right into the pole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment