Sunday, August 24, 2014

Feeling a Change

From 3/14/13

It is a little chilly today. Perhaps Fall is coming. It is hard to believe since two days ago sweat was still running down my back while I was inside the house. This weekend the forecast is for a lot of rain and potential flooding. I will let you know how it all goes.

As for autumn. I am looking forward to a new season. I have been wearing the same season of clothes for almost 10 months now and I am looking forward to jackets and sweaters.

It has been an interesting week with the twins in preschool. Things were running pretty smoothly with our home schedule with my workouts, kids playtime, shopping and all, but now I need to work it all out again. The boys start school at 7:45 and go to 11:30 Monday through Friday. I thought they would just be exhausted, but today was the only day they were tired. The other days they were happy and excited.

I know it sounds like I have a free schedule now, but it is a little unpredictable since I stay at their school until they feel comfortable, from 30 minutes to two hours. And parking around the school is tough so I leave at 11 to pick them up to make sure I have parking. I am sure it will all work out in the coming weeks because it does feel weird to workout in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment