The kids were so excited to have waffles for their snack at school (provided by the school). Oliver thought the honey was syrup (he has been loudly complaining of peanut butter and honey sandwiches lately.) but luckily he found some jam. He said they were stale. Which just means they were a little different consistency. Grace said she was the only one to eat them with a fork and knife. But waffles in Brazil. What a treat!
I am very proud of myself that I remembered to bring the reusable grocery bags shopping today! Check out here takes longer. Quality vs quantity I guess. It took me 15 minutes to get through. (with two people in front). But we made it on time for Abby's pick up and that is what counts!
We finished our first jar of peanut butter. It is sad to see it go, we don't have that many left, but I have heard I can get it here. I have a little boy who eats it all the time. Luckily he also likes the yogurt here. We have quite the gourmand.
No comments:
Post a Comment